MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson says he'll face Lyoto Machida at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Keep hoping. Outside of Jones, Machida is by far the worst possible match up for Hendo, he won't be lured into a brawl like Shogun was. Machida will light him up the whole fight.

Don't know if it goes the distance or if Hendo gets stopped but no matter what, the Dragon will leave Las Vegas with a decisive and dominant victory.
You and I haven't seen eye to eye on almost anything in the last few weeks but I agree 100%. I actually think that Hendo would have had a better chance against Jon, not that he would have beaten him. I just think that Lyoto is a far more dangerous to a guy like Hendo than Jon.
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote