MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why are Brazilian MMA practitioners so nasty?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
I don't want to patronise you but I believe you should educate yourself a bit more. That's one ill conceieved notion of the term 'Aryan'. I prefer the Nordic views on it, which would be my views.

There is no need to be offensive. I am not snobby or racist. I have simply stated that the Brazilian people I have come across upon have been less than humane to me.
Why should I have to go to Brazil to get a conclusive verdict on Brazilian people? You telling me that the only nice people in Brazil are the ones that live there? Somehow I doubt that. I have no intention of going to Brazil, however, I am going to Mexico for Christmas with my wife, though i'm a bit worried because I hear a lot of Mexican people are just like Brazilians in nature.

Also, why should I shower? I have daily baths just fine, thank you. No need to get angry, we can figure these things out together.

Look, the video you posted were of younger, more innocent Brazilians saving those Dolphins. They look more like young teenagers. Of course they will do sweet things like save Dolphins. Even Mexican and African people like to look after pets. This does not prove that they can adapt to being nice, cultured people in the company of a educated nordic. Even Nazi culture had pets, doesn't mean anything. Please provide me with a little more substantial evidence of Brazil's intellect and grace that doesn't involve topless, idealistic teenagers saving a damn dolphin from the beach.

I have no idea who this is. I'm not sure what you are implying.
You need to shower because you're German and if you don't know what I'm talking about you shouldn't be talking about your country's history.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3