MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is a fighter that if they improved one skill could be an elite fighter?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #63 (permalink)
TheNinja
Lightweight

TheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
that fight is a great example of how elite wrestling can overcome a huge size advantage, this is way off topic but the difference in size of GSP and Anderson is less significant than that of AJ and Kos, even more so because Anderson doesnt even use his size to his advantage, hes just a striker...AJ uses his wrestling and still couldnt outgrapple Kos

if GSP truly is the best wrestler in MMA shouldnt he be able to do the same to anderson whos biggest weakness is wrestling?....

im really just thinking out loud here lol, this is not directed to you but i just think that fight proves my point
I know what you mean... That fight had me kinda chuckling... Kos looked liked a small child on top of AJ but he kept him down with ease.
TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote