MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Not disagreeing in any way. I just would like to use this example to share a thought.
That was a good exemple for a lucky shot, but if you were allowed in that very game to throw several darts in a minimum period of time, the probability of hitting the bull's eye would increase dramatically and luck would be less significant then. So, to throw several darts, if allowed, would be a valid techinique to achieve your goal: bull's eye or KO punch.
]
Good point.

I play darts maybe twice a year. If I hit the bulleye on my first shot it wouldn't be much of a shock. I probably wouldn't win a complete game, but in a game I will hit the bulleyes a couple times. Doesn't really make a difference if it the 1st throw, the 12th throw, or the last throw.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote