MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Not disagreeing in any way. I just would like to use this example to share a thought.
That was a good exemple for a lucky shot, but if you were allowed in that very game to throw several darts in a minimum period of time, the probability of hitting the bull's eye would increase dramatically and luck would be less significant then. So, to throw several darts, if allowed, would be a valid techinique to achieve your goal: bull's eye or KO punch.
]
Good point.

I play darts maybe twice a year. If I hit the bulleye on my first shot it wouldn't be much of a shock. I probably wouldn't win a complete game, but in a game I will hit the bulleyes a couple times. Doesn't really make a difference if it the 1st throw, the 12th throw, or the last throw.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote