MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
djripz
MMA Fanatic

djripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura aboutdjripz has a spectacular aura about
To me, its just a publicity stunt by UFC to gloats Rousey as the female of UFC. Honestly, I don't know if I agreed with it because you have few women in few different classes.

Not only that, you have one fight that some people wanna see but isn't gonna happen because of weight classes and Rousey calling out the other ex-champion who was tested for steroid or something.

It is a move by Dana White to please Rousey by forcing Cyborg to fight in her class? I am just questioning the motive behind this.

If anything has changed since that time, I am out of the hoop because I haven't had the time to follows up in the last 4 months on that story due to work and busy life style.
djripz is offline   Reply With Quote