MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Man I'm so pumped to hear this. I don't see what folks saying this is bad business even mean. I'll without a doubt buy the first ppv with Rousey and will continue to support the women's division by shelling out the greenbacks to watch them fight. Now my girlfriend can root for another fighter other than GSP.

I'd love to see Kayla Harrison potentially come in as well. I'm not sure she's even expressed an interest in mma but that Gold medal around her neck leads me to believe she could do pretty well for herself. She'd also be a weight class or two up from Ronda so if Cyroid is afraid of our silver medalist in Judo she can face our golden girl! War women's MMA!
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote