MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Oh good, now we get to see Rousey armbar people in 3 minutes preceded by a bunch of unskilled slopfests.
You don't like quick submissions? The UFC was built on them guy. While I agree the talent will be thin in the beginning, it has to start somewhere. Tell ya what, if you're ever down here watching one with me, you can go get me another beer out the kitchen and maybe put a pizza in the oven while the ladies fight. Win win my friend.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote