MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilappendix View Post
You don't like quick submissions? The UFC was built on them guy. While I agree the talent will be thin in the beginning, it has to start somewhere. Tell ya what, if you're ever down here watching one with me, you can go get me another beer out the kitchen and maybe put a pizza in the oven while the ladies fight. Win win my friend.
Great post. I tried to + you again but it won't allow me to right now. I'm a mma junkie, hell I keep watching a bunch of Indian fighters making their pro debuts on Youtube. But a sweet KO or sub is a sweet KO or sub.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote