MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #24370 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
honestly now that I think about it I think I've only ever met a handful of female value belts and not a single purple.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
This girl has a lot of competition experience, and her schedule apparently allows for her to roll at the same times I generally do, so I'm excited. She is from here and moved back with her husband, so I think she's going to be here awhile. It's wonderful to be able to use technique more and not just defend and try to survive while getting squashed.

I have rolled with one girl purple belt, a member of our affiliate school in Vermont, but that was nogi so nowhere near as much fun.

In the midst of one of my favorite rituals; a postshower mud mask that takes my mind off the chores I normally do while it dries.

You know what's the best part about Keegan-Michael Key in character as Obama's anger translator? His Coach Hines moves!

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-09-2012 at 12:36 PM.