MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why are Brazilian MMA practitioners so nasty?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Wow, I can't beleive you seriously question the intelligence of other posters when your original post is full of ignorance. You talk about "behaving like decent human beings" but based on the babble you have posted you are far from a decent human being. If you seriously aren't trolling and you really beleive that crap you are typing you are extremely ignorant. You seem to be a pretty confrontational person yourself yet you take issue with a couple of Brazilians and you imply you aren't at fault in any way but when I read your post I get the impression you are a atleast kind of a douche.
But hey, you ran across a couple of Brazilians that you didn't get along with so I guess it's more then fair of you to insult an entire group of people and make crazy assumptions about the entire country. Yeah, how adult of you.