MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #56 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Word of advice Dana White and the Feritto's - Do not be tempted by the machine. Nobody really cares for MMA'S women, especially people in my country. I am a MAN, and a real man would not want to see a woman harm herself in public like this! It is no different to the teenagers in america who self harm, I do not like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Why can't women just leave the one thing we do extremely well to ourselves??? I am for women's rights but this is too much.
All you are doing here is confirming what we already knew from your "Brazilians are nasty" thread. You are a bigot. You obviously don't respect women's rights and you seem to think their only place in MMA is walking around between rounds holding up a sign. They bust their ass in the gym just the same. They give the same blood, sweat, tears and commitment to the sport. It's not like we are forcing these women to get in the cage for some kind of sexual amusement. They are there to showcase their skill as mixed martial artist.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote