MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #57 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Word of advice Dana White and the Feritto's - Do not be tempted by the machine. Nobody really cares for MMA'S women, especially people in my country. I am a MAN, and a real man would not want to see a woman harm herself in public like this! It is no different to the teenagers in america who self harm, I do not like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Why can't women just leave the one thing we do extremely well to ourselves??? I am for women's rights but this is too much.

Some of us "real men" also like the sight of strong women who exhibit tenacity, determination and self discipline; be it in business, personal life, or in this case, martial arts.

Some men do feel emasculated by this phenomenon, making them "uncomfortable" so to speak. Usually, this dissipates around puberty or early adulthood, when the "man" develops a stronger sense of self worth and subsequently lets go of long held, albeit simple minded beliefs/hangups.

Out of curiosity PGerm, is your favorite song of all time "Something in the Way" by Nirvana?
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote