MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson says he'll face Lyoto Machida at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
He got rocked against Feijao, Fedor and Shogun. Machida is a lot better than any of them at this juncture.

Dan won't be able to take Machida down or clinch with him at all, and he is way out of his league on the feet.

If you want to bet on it PM me. Dan is getting owned.
I have Machida losing to Shogun (again), Feijao and possibly Fedor.

The H-bomb is being stupidly under rated here. He isn't your generic wrestle boxer like Josh koscheck or Jake Ellenberger, Hendo has outstanding timing with that right hand and ALWAYS finds a way to land it flush at some point in a fight.

He doesn't need to take Machida down, and he certainly isn't out of his league on the feet. Hendo has fought better strikers than Machida and beaten them.

People are using Hendo getting rocked in his past few points as some kind of indicator for Machida knocking him out. lol. Hendo gets rocked often because like Nick Diaz and Eddie Alvarez, he throws no caution to the wind and swings for the fences. From the opening bell until the last. Hendo has proven to have fantastic recovery like the Nick Diaz's and Eddie Alvarez's of this sport. I'll eat my under wear if Machida KO's Hendo, I really will.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 11-09-2012 at 06:25 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote