MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'd really like to add some rational, well made comments to support women fighting in the UFC, and women's MMA in general, because there are plenty to me made.

I'd like to but I can't, because I'll watch for no other reason than Ms. Rousey makes me go weak in the knees. Seriously. I will pay for each and every card she is on.

I would also like to apologise for being such a guy, but I won't... because I'm such a guy. Like most other guys. Which is what Dana and Zuffa are banking on, I'm sure.

Welcome to the UFC ladies. Please don't think less of me for admiring you for your guts and your hotness (especially you, Rhonda. *sigh*).

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote