MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with American Top Team

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Thiago's some character. Extremely overrated with his best victories over Jardine and Houston Alexander.
Quote:
"I took that fight in Sweden on short notice after [Antonio Rogerio Nogueira] became injured," he said. "Prior to that, I was idle for over one year due to a suspension. I don't think I was at 100 percent. Not only that, but I hurt my ribs five days before I boarded the plan to Sweden, so I didn't have the option to take the fight to the ground. I don't like to make excuses, but it's what happened nonetheless."
"I don't like to make excuses but i'll make a few anyway." All this coming from a guy who humiliated his opponent in Vera (by playing drums on his back etc.) while being on the juice.

He's the type of guy i want to see win a few, just to see him get outclassed by a top guy.