MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with American Top Team

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is Untouchable
Thiago's some character. Extremely overrated with his best victories over Jardine and Houston Alexander.
Quote:
"I took that fight in Sweden on short notice after [Antonio Rogerio Nogueira] became injured," he said. "Prior to that, I was idle for over one year due to a suspension. I don't think I was at 100 percent. Not only that, but I hurt my ribs five days before I boarded the plan to Sweden, so I didn't have the option to take the fight to the ground. I don't like to make excuses, but it's what happened nonetheless."
"I don't like to make excuses but i'll make a few anyway." All this coming from a guy who humiliated his opponent in Vera (by playing drums on his back etc.) while being on the juice.

He's the type of guy i want to see win a few, just to see him get outclassed by a top guy.