MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald already annoyed with Vada testing.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 01:42 AM   #44 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
No one cares about the analogy. (Which was a stupid analogy)

We just dont agree with you. No one is a fool not even you. But you do need to grow up if this is your how you act every time someone doesnt see things the same way you do.
it's not that we see things differently, it's that you don't get it and refuse to think. I don't give a shit what you think, my point is based on the realities of the business world and I'm not overreacting to anything. You're a bunch of pedants that want to start an argument and pick holes in something you disagree with for no reason at all. It was a simple comment not meant to shake the foundation of your reality, get over yourself.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote