MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with American Top Team

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Ha, going from one losing camp to another.

You just jumped from the frying pan into the fire bro! Start putting together your blackziluans suck interview for 2 years later. We know you're not gonna admit it was just you.
Im not arguing what you are saying.

But its hard to deny that Blackzillian seems to recently be a decent camp and getting better.

Alistair Overeem
Cosmo Alexandre
Eddie Alvarez
Gesias Cavalcante
Siyar Bahadurzada
Thiago Silva
Vitor Belfort
Braulio Estima
Rashad Evans
Melvin Guillard
Guto Inocente
Michael Johnson
Anthony Johnson
Fabio Mello
Matt Mitrione
Claude Patrick
Jorge Santiago
Tyrone Spong
Miguel Torres
Danillo Villefort
Yuri Villefort

Anthony Johnson is doing better then ever. Gesias Cavalcante just won his fight. Mitrione does not have a bad career for someone being that inexperienced and getting in the UFC. Tyrone Spong must be a great sparring partner.

Then you have the obvious people like Overeem,Rashad,Vitor. I would like to add Torres to that list but his career has been quit the disappointment as of late.

So yeah i agree that the camp isnt doing amazing or anything compared to some. But it has potential and there is guys that could benefit quiet a bit by being in that camp.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote