MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with American Top Team

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well you really should rethink that statement.

I just searched all the unknown guys on that list and most of them are actually winning their last few fights. Id say 80% of them.

Vitor Belfort - lost to Jon Jones which probably would have happened no matter what camp he was in. And he put up good fight for someone with a broken hand stepping up on short notice and being a middle weight.

Overeem - we already know how good he is doing. I think he has only been at Blackzillians for his fight with Brock Lesnar though.

Rashad Evans - Lost to Jon Jones. Which again that really doesnt say anything bad about the camp since Jon Jones is the best LHW currently and top 3 p4p. Before that he was on a 4 fight win streak (But correct me if im wrong i think he joined Blackzillians while training for Ortiz??)

Miguel Torres - Yeah his career has gone down hill. And has been for some time.

Anthony Johnson - 4 fight win streak

Matt Mitrione - He is inexpirienced but has 5 wins and 1 loss. And he took time off to train after his loss to Kongo. Too soon to make any definite comments BUT he has a good career for someone so inexperienced joining the UFC. I dont know when he joined Blackzillians. Was it just for the Kongo fight??? (But he probably should have gotten another 2 years under his belt before he fought Kongo)

Tyrone Spong - 1 fight 1 KO win.

Alvarez - 2 fight win streak.

Melvin Guillard - you are correct.
Unknown guys beating unknown guys isn't what the top cream are moving there for though. I just edited and added more to the list above while you were replying, the more I look into the top guys at that camp, the more I see careers going downhill.

I mean guys like Alvarez and AJ beating nobodies shouldn't be seen as them going up since coming to BZ, the fact is that these guys were considered contenders and top 10s before moving to blackzilians, and now they're putting together winning streaks against scrubs after losing to top competition. Their careers overall went downhill since BZ, just like the rest I mentioned.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote