MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with American Top Team

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Unknown guys beating unknown guys isn't what the top cream are moving there for though. I just edited and added more to the list above while you were replying, the more I look into the top guys at that camp, the more I see careers going downhill.
Unknown guys beating unknown guys is how careers start. Maybe one day they wont be so unknown. They have to earn their shot though.

And i only said that because you said 90% of people on that list have been on the losing end. Which was wrong since 80% of those guys have WIN written on the tail end.

I dont see how you think most of their careers have been going down hill.

Thats a true statement for Torres and Guillard

The rest of the guys careers arnt going downhill unless they start losing their next few fights. Losses to Jon Jones does not mean their careers are going down hill. And it says even less about how good or bad the Blackzillians camp are.

Overeem is suspended but that has nothing to do with Blackzillians. Overeem won his fight against Brock Lesnar training with Blackzillians.

Alvarez won his last 2 fights and is on his way in to the UFC. His career is definitly going up hill.

Anthony Johnson is on a 4 fight win streak and if Dana can forgive the problems they had then AJ is just about ready to be let back in to the UFC. As a 205er no less.

I just dont see where your opinion comes from. I think Blackzillians has been on a upswing as of lately. Im not by any means saying it will last though. Time will be the determining factor.

"Edit"

When i say "As of lately" i mean as of lately. Im not talking about a long period of time.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote