MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Drew McFedries stabbed over the weekend.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Drew McFedries stabbed over the weekend.

Quote:
UFC veteran Drew McFedries was stabbed over the weekend. He was released from the hospital after being stabbed in the side while working security at the Chorus Line, a gentlemen's club in Davenport, Iowa. Stabbing the security guard isn't very gentlemanly, but it is what Calvin Hammock allegedly did.
According to the Quad City Times, Hammock is charged with going armed with intent and willful injury causing bodily injury. Hammock allegedly left the Chorus Line, but was stopped by McFedries from coming back in. They got into a tussle, and that's when Hammock allegedly stabbed McFedries.
The good news is that McFedries is expected to fully recover. He hasn't fought since 2011, when he beat Garrett Olson in Pro Elite. His last UFC fight was a loss to Tomasz Drwal at UFC 103.

(I have a feeling this was posted and i somehow missed it. If so i apologize and just merge the threads)

I really dont know what to say to this. This can open up quiet a few different discussions but i wont do that. Il just say i wish Drew a speedy recovery and that the scum bag who stabbed him gets what he deserves. You stab someone with a blade you should be charged with attempted man slaughter if you ask me. Since when you plunge a blade in to someone there is a good chance you could kill him.

On a different note

How bad ass would it have been if the guy stabs Drew and Drew just looks at the knife and then at the guy who stabbed him and while staring at him he just slowly pulls the blade out without showing any type of emotion and then says "My turn" in a Russian accent.

SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote