MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #72 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Nice KO. Checked the kick, countered perfectly, slipped Rich's punch as he landed his own.

Up until that exchange I was thinking Le is going 50% on purpose, make Rich feel competitive striking. Either that or he was injured. Boom.
I thought Le was kind of holding back as well and I guessed maybe to save energy, but I think that was a strategy. He is a feared kicker and few believe he would try to box with Rich.

Le suggested at the end that was a lucky punch just to be to be humble, IMO. We can clearly see he had his eyes open and perfectly locked on Franklin's face during the whole time during that fatal exchange. The move of an expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote