MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #79 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I think people are forgetting that Cung basically came out of retirement for the Silva fight and was using Wandy as a heavy bag for two rounds before he gassed.
I haven't forgotten how the fight went. Le obviously took the aforementioned two rounds, but I'd not call his final few seconds going at it with Wanderlei anything other than destruction. And while I agree that Le gassed terribly, I'd like to give Silva a shred of credit for bringing a fairly ferocious pace.

T'was just a bit of MMA math for shits and giggles, lads. Nothing more.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote