MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #68 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale_Tudo View Post
Id love to see this superfight, but I feel like GSP will be massively undersized.

And I just saw a recent interview where Soares said Anderson walks around at 225lbs today.. I cringe when I think about how this will look when he walks into the cage and challenges a guy who at that moment will be 50lbs smaller.

If this does happen I just hope Bones enters the cage after the GSP v Silva fight.
How will he be 50lbs?? Really. If silva drops to say 178 then fight night he will be no bigger than 190. Gsp walks around at around 190, come fight night he will fight around 180.