MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #69 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale_Tudo View Post
Ok, this is just turned into how my 3 year old argues with me. Im done with you.

Have this so called "GOAT" stop ducking number one contender in his own weightclass, or taking on cans that he can pick and chose and we wouldnt even have this thread.

But again, for anybody else who might read this. Im actually intrigued by this superfight, I just wanted to point out an obvious size difference and how calling out guys in weightclasses below you is pretty douchy and not very GOAT like if you step into the cage at 225lbs and only want to face the bigger 205lb'er if you can have 1.5 billion.
It was clearly a joke silva made about the 1.5 billion. And what number 1 contender is he ducking??? There isn't a so called number one contender yet.