MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #84 (permalink)
boatoar
Bantamweight

boatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crosses
I like both these guys quite a bit, but figured this would be Le's retirement bout. I was going to place a little wager on him before listening to him on the MMA Hour and talking about not being really that close to 100% with his foot and hearing how he'd probably pull out of the fight if it were not in China (don't remember if that line was specifically from the MMA hour interview though). I figured he'd look terrible and get taken down and look bad. So I took Franklin in a handful of parlays and paid the price.

Good for Cung, not sure what's next for Rich. This has to be absolutely devastating for him. From the sounds of it, he really took the fight seriously and I cannot imagine him taking Cung lightly.
Was somewhat shocked to see how low he left his hands there, the beauty of slow-mo replays shines again.

As most have said, a pretty lackluster card, although I did enjoy parts of Gomi/Danzig and Zhang/Tuck. I'll admit, I PVR'd it and watched it around 10am PST and was guilty of using the 30 second fast forward at many times during the main card.
boatoar is offline   Reply With Quote