MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #85 (permalink)
boatoar
Bantamweight

boatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crossesboatoar Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Problem with watching the fights afterwards

This is so true, I remember downloading prelim fights individually that were capped from the UFC vault back before they were televised/on fb/youtube etc. and when opening the video to cover the part of my media player that showed the timer until it disappeared with my hands just to avoid this problem, haha. I was about 30% successful as I'd invariably move the mouse or do something else that would cause it to pop back up and let me know for example that it's a 18 min video and a guaranteed decision win. Knowing for sure there's no finish certainly takes some of the luster away from a bout.
boatoar is offline   Reply With Quote