MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bad news for this seasons batch of fighters

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Even though I don't care much for Ricci, I see him as the only one right now that has potential to be UFC quality. He gassed badly, but we have to remember that he's probably fighting outside of his weight class and the training on the show is very intense as well. His stand up looked solid up until he got tired. His take down defense even looked decent in the first round against the much stronger Dom Waters.

Hopefully he makes it to the finale because despite me not being a fan of his personality, I still think he deserves a chance to be in the UFC.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote