MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Flower Delivery People

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
I agree that it is unacceptable but sorry to say that is kind of what you get ordering from a website like that. They are way over priced and the delivery is generally horrible I had the same problem a few years ago. Just go to a local shop there are bound to be at least one and have them deliver. It will be cheaper and they'll be there on the right day because they aren't processing orders across the country. Most shops around me can get it down the the hour as long as someone didn't order at the same time.

Sucks though man.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3