MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Macao Future Opponents

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
TheNinja
Lightweight

TheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Munoz only sucks because he got destroyed by Weidman, don't expect the Silva fans to give him any credit for that.

Rich needs to retire, hate to be 'that guy' but he's been dropped and KO'ed in his last two fights, a lot of people thought it should have been stopped against Wandy and while Rich is a great fighter and an awesome person his time in MMA has sadly come to an end, Anderson is still around and so is Vitor so I always thought his "run at a title aspirations" were a bit far-fetched and he's too small to hang at 205 so, it looks like he should call it a day.

Give Cung a fight with Stann or Lombard if he beats Palhares.

Give Thiago Silva a fight with James Te-Huna, tell Nedkov to go to 185.

Stun-Gun should be fighting Pierce, I was really impressed with his grappling, I think they're doing an international FUEL TV card in February? Put him on there, that was the definition of grapple ******* against Thiago, speaking of which, give him Matt Brown regardless of the out come of the Mike Swick fight.

Gomi vs. dos Anjos would be a cool fight, and I like Danzig vs. Njoukani or however you spell it.

Zhang cut, but give Jon Tuck a fight with a low level guy to groom him. That was a really good fight.

Mizugaki can fight Bowles if he ever decides to come back and Houghland can get cut.
Yeah, Mark is a real Beast... I mean Everyone gets KO'D by a Matt Hammil high Kick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Munoz.jpg (28.2 KB, 29 views)
TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote