MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping: If I Beat Vitor Belfort, I'm the No. 1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
This is one fight that I actually would like to see. Bisping is a very good all around fighter. Not great at any one thing but good all around. He was able to wrestle with both Sonnen and Rashad and he has picked most of his opponents apart standing(even was beating Hendo up until the H-bomb).

Given the time he has put in, the opponents he has beat and the opponents he has fought to very close fights I think he definitely deserves a shot at Anderson if he gets past Vitor. He probably wouldn't win but I am actually guessing that he would give Anderson one of his tougher fights.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote