MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the most disrespectful/unsportsmanlike action done after the fight was stopped

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
GlasgowKiss
Bantamweight

GlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level nowGlasgowKiss is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gilbert Yvel's many incidents. Thankfully he's righted his ship and appears now to be a true sportsman.

Some that come to mind though are:
- Mike Kyle after his fight with Travis Wiuff.
- Paul Daley sucker punching Kos.
- Diaz after the first Noons fight.
- John Salter celebrating after JMac had a freak injury.
- Rich Clementi after submitting Guillard. Granted, Guillard was a turd at the time, but calling someone a racial epithet, crotch chopping them, and talking shit about your them in the post fight interview was really ridiculous.
- Bisping during and after his fight with Rivera. Cheating to get the win and spitting at his corner afterwards.
I don't remember the racial epithet, but the rest of that is utterly awesome. As you say, Guillard was a completely loathable character back then. He behaved like a complete and utter dick in the lead up to that fight. It had got so personal, that when Clementi totally schooled him, I laughed my ass off in the extreme and gave Clementi the benefit of the doubt when he went so far overboard.

Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks

Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,
GlasgowKiss is offline   Reply With Quote