I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gilbert Yvel's many incidents. Thankfully he's righted his ship and appears now to be a true sportsman.
Some that come to mind though are:
- Mike Kyle after his fight with Travis Wiuff.
- Paul Daley sucker punching Kos.
- Diaz after the first Noons fight.
- John Salter celebrating after JMac had a freak injury.
- Rich Clementi after submitting Guillard. Granted, Guillard was a turd at the time, but calling someone a racial epithet, crotch chopping them, and talking shit about your them in the post fight interview was really ridiculous.
- Bisping during and after his fight with Rivera. Cheating to get the win and spitting at his corner afterwards.
I don't remember the racial epithet, but the rest of that is utterly awesome. As you say, Guillard was a completely loathable character back then. He behaved like a complete and utter dick in the lead up to that fight. It had got so personal, that when Clementi totally schooled him, I laughed my ass off in the extreme and gave Clementi the benefit of the doubt when he went so far overboard.
Supporting - Machida, Edgar, Mitrione, Pickett, Cruickshank, Wiman, Lauzon, Falcao, Belcher, Korean Zombie, Palhares, Hendricks
Retirees - Lytle, BJ Penn, Hackney,