MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Jeez, I hate it when one claims that others are not a "real fight fan" just because they don't have the viewpoint. Why can't they understand that WMMA is not everyones' cup of tea?

For me, I would prefer that Strikeforce becomes a WMMA organisation. Build up the talent there, bring over some Invicta competitors or something. When the division is deep enough, integrate UFC and Strikeforce. I'm sure with more finishes and just a higher skill level in general, people would be more open to the idea of WMMA in UFC.