MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Macao Future Opponents

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Franklin: Loser of Belcher/Okami?

Cung Le: Brian Stann. Else, let Cung Le heal up his injuries and wait for the loser of Bisping/Belfort.

Thiago Silva: Hamill. Hopefully they put up such a bad fight that both gets kicked out of the UFC. Or maybe feed Silva to Bader.

Stanislav Nedkov: Vera or Manuwa.

DHK: Shields would have been a good matchup, but sadly he is suspended. Loser of Rory/Penn? Gunnar Nelson? Fitch? So many options here.

Paulo Thiago: I think he is going to get cut. Lost 4 out of his last 5. Or give him Brian Ebersole.

Gomi: Loser of Guillard/Varner. I think both Gomi/Guillard and Gomi/Varner are exciting matchups.

Mac Danzig: I don't know. Sean Sherk wants to make a comeback?

Jon Tuck: Loser of Bocek/Dos Anjos.

Tiequan Zhang: Cut.

Alex Caceres: Mitch Gagnon.