MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping: If I Beat Vitor Belfort, I'm the No. 1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
This is one fight that I actually would like to see. Bisping is a very good all around fighter. Not great at any one thing but good all around. He was able to wrestle with both Sonnen and Rashad and he has picked most of his opponents apart standing(even was beating Hendo up until the H-bomb).
Go back and watch that fight. Bisping was winning nothing. He got destroyed in the first round and the second round was - at best - even till Hendo Hendo'ed him.