MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping: If I Beat Vitor Belfort, I'm the No. 1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
If Bisping v Silva happened, I'd love for Bisping to win.

Honestly Silva is one of my favorite fighters and Bisping really is just neutral in my book. I want to see him win (in devastating fashion) simply because he was passed over a titleshot for so long now. He's always been the guy who 'couldn't hang' with the elite, and who doesn't love a good underdog!

For that brief moment, I'd love to see him bask in the "I told you I had what it takes!" moment he'd have on the mic after the fight
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote