MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training MMA once a week.. Worth it?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmatt View Post
Thank you guys. I am not doing this to be a professional fighter, but I am still looking to be really good at it. Personally, my main goal with martial arts is to get my jiu jitsu black belt, but I also wanted to study MMA for a couple of years so I can do great in any self defence situation. I was thinking of joining this class for the semester, and register at a real MMA gym (Tristar in Montreal) when I am able to (might be 6 months, might be a year or two).
Tri-star is as elite as it gets. If you know any French ladies holla at me...I'll teach them BJJ 101 on how to pass the guard.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote