MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce to UFC: A list who should brought over

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think some of the lists are way too long, and people aren't realizing they aren't really just inheriting all these guys.

You have to figure they aren't going to do that many more shows next year. Where will all these fighters fight? You would have to make some other cuts first, many of them. A lot of the fringe guys won't be added right away. There is nothing wrong with going to a small show and accumulating wins and experience.

A lot of these guys will be on call for injury replacements though.

I think some people will be disappointed when one of those bigger names isn't added. I bet the UFC won't sign them all. Barnett and Mousasi come to mind. Barnett because Dana doesn't like him much and he is a roider. Mousasi because he may follow Fedor's footsteps and fight in Japan or try K-1. He may be stubborn.

Marquardt is a another that...who knows?

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 11-11-2012 at 10:36 PM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote