MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions for Matt Hughes

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
sorry, too late. He already sent me an email requesting the questions, so I got em to him. I'll post the answers in a new thread when I get his reply. Mods, feel free to delete this thread as I expected to have more time to perpare questions. Hopefully yall will like the ones I asked him.

Sideways; this guy agreed to for free take time out of his day and reply to 10 questions from me, a fan. Im not Ariel Helwani, my interview wont bring him huge news coverage. He did it simply to help out a fan. He has also replied nearly every question I've asked him on Twitter and was extremely awesome to meet in purpose. So, no, I didnt use your question.
I didnt expect you to.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote