MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the most disrespectful/unsportsmanlike action done after the fight was stopped

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #45 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Holding on to someone really isnt hard. If i can do it then i know Jon Jones could do it. All he needed to do was let go of the neck and grab Machida underneath the arm pits. The referee would have been there in a second or 2.

Thats very easy to do. And its a human being thats being dropped on his face. So preventing that by holding on for 2 seconds is extremely reasonable.

He did what he did and thats fine. I really dont think its a negative thing to let Machida drop given the circumstances. But im not going to sit here and act like holding on to the limp body for a couple seconds is unreasonable lmao.

I expected Jones fan boys to act like holding on to Machida for a couple seconds is not reasonable. But i guess someone trying to defend his point of view is just as likely to try and argue that.
It's reasonable to think that Jones could've prevented Machida from falling on his face if he really wanted to.

It's not reasonable that it was even brought up in this thread.

Honestly, Jones haters have so many better things to complain about.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote