MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tate doesn’t want contributions of other women in MMA to be overshadowed by Rousey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Yeah i agree, sure Ronda was the one who finally got the deal done and not just because of her looks but she did tons of media crap, she knows how to do an interview and her skills are very impressive. She deserves the credit shes getting

At the same time though she shouldnt get all of it, it was because of gina, cyborg and tate that I and I would imagine most of the MMA world started paying attention to WMMA, if it wasnt for them rousey couldnt have done what she has on her own

On another topic, i really think this is a positive thing for the UFC...to see men and women fighting on the same card is pretty cool and to many casuals its amazing to see women beating the shit out of eqch other....I already have some female friends who HATE MMA and they never come over to watch UFC, but i told them how women will start fighting now and they were interested in seeing this and now want to see rondas first fight in the UFC....im betting many women will start watching more now
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote