MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tate doesn’t want contributions of other women in MMA to be overshadowed by Rousey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Seeing that double R is more like a homeboy (Diaz Bro mentality and seems to have mostly guy friends) I think she's alienated herself from the entire female MMA fighters. Everybody loves Gina...some may have disliked Cyborg, but they certainly respected and feared her.

I like RR, but I think she should tone down her rhetoric a bit...then again that's who she is.

Cyborg vs RR is gonna be the fight to watch. I'll have to go with she-hulk cuz she is one jacked up woman fighter. I can not believe how much she deadlifts and how hard she trains.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote