MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions for Matt Hughes

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Okay well 1, I want you to post the link to this supposed answer of Hughes also was it top ten all time or top current because that's a very important detail. Not everyone has such a principled stance on everything.

I just gave you two reasons, it was a muddled period of time and his fights where based on fighting "legends", he didn't want to limit the pool seems logical to me. I don't understand why this is such a big deal to you. You just want to act like a jerk and ask him if he's really an asshole. Aside from disrespecting him, you are also disrespecting the OP who started this thread out of generosity and kindness and me for giving a serious question.

Well he's willing to answer questions from some fan from the internet so I assume he's not going to be offended by a question he might have heard and answered 3 years ago.

And him not knowing all the top guys right now, that could be a good thing. It's this thing called historical perspective. But in the end I have difficulty believing a man who trained under Pat Miletich and fought 50 guys at the highest level over a decade doesn't remember five guys.
He knows 5 guys he probably knows more then that BUT he does not know who the top contenders are.

And yeah let me find you an interview from 3 years ago. Either take my word on it or dont. I really have no reason to make something like that up. Im sure some of the older members here remember the interview too.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote