MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva is attending UFC 154.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #78 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Silva says he's not calling Gsp out.

Quote:
"I'm on vacation at the fight," Silva said. "I think we just come back at the end of next year. [I've got] my personal projects underway. Tomorrow I'm going to Los Angeles to check on the progress of my gym, we're riding there. I think it's time for me to [keep] my life in order, because this thing of always being worried and having work, I just leave my personal life aside. I have my projects, my personal plans and will keep them moving forward."

"I'm going to Los Angeles and then go to Canada for the fight of Saint Pierre, and then I'm already there to shoot a movie, a feature film that I'll participate and Lyoto. It's an action movie. [It's] not my character to up and challenge anyone. I think it will not happen. I think not, I'm sure (laughs)."
Source Mma Torch.

Silva better not be taking time off till next year, I cnt be bothered with the middleweight devision at a stand still.