MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I expect GSP to comeback with a great performance. I truly think St Pierre is one of the few great fighters in the UFC and I believe the injury and time off will make him even more motivated which will be shown by his performance. I'm expecting GSP to do damage to Condit with both strikes and ground and pound. I think its possible for GSP to stop Condit if he does it will likely be in the later rounds, If he doesn't finish Condit I do expect him to at least bust Condit up. I've been saying for a while GSP is due to devastate one of his opponents, I know he is capable, and I have a feeling this fight is the one a lot of fans have been waiting for.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote