MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Very skeptical about GSP coming off this particular injury... But looking at the fight on paper, GSP via (T)KO round 2. Against the grain I know.

He really has taken the time to try and come back right, and I think he really wants to stop Condit who is UNDOUBTEDLY a lesser fighter. Condit loses the mental game and get's overwhelmed by a GSP with serious fire under his ass.
Stop being butthurt over Condit/Diaz. Watch Condit's fight with Rory if you think he will "mentally break".

That being said, I think St. Pierre takes a 5 round decision. This is a very bad matchup for Condit, who was taken down and controlled by a leg bbq'd Diaz. St. Pierre also won't get swept like Kim either. His top control will be too strong.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote