MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #86 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
There's some sort of disillusion that I must hate women because I'm not PC and don't delude myself into thinking that I'm watching high level mixed martial arts when they step into the cage. It's like watching a drunken bar fight 80 percent of the time, the other 20 percent is watching Cyborg smash some poor girl's face open in 2 minutes or watching Ronda throw someone and armbar them.
You have no idea what the **** you are talking about. At all. Women are just as athletic as men. Not as strong maybe but just as athletic. And you obviously have only watched a handful of women's mma matches to think this kind of stupid misogynistic bullshit.

But we've had this conversation before haven't we, Roflcopter? How did it end last time? With your whole "science supports my sexism" stance completely debunked and you smacked down by mods for being a sexist asshole?