MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the most disrespectful/unsportsmanlike action done after the fight was stopped

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #50 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
It's reasonable to think that Jones could've prevented Machida from falling on his face if he really wanted to.

It's not reasonable that it was even brought up in this thread.

Honestly, Jones haters have so many better things to complain about.
i can agree with this to a certain extent. the problem im having is the notion that jones could just flip the switch off in terms of aggression. yes it is physically possible that he could have stopped machida from falling, but is it reasonable to think jones was in a state of mind to do so? literally right before machida goes limp jones is trying to harm machida, and i dont expect anyone to be able to switch gears into concerned comrade that quickly.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using VerticalSports.Com App