MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #24417 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Nah was just carying on your joke. All good on that front
Wow, I don't know how I managed to not get that joke at first. Must have been the vertigo.

So I went to the doctor and told him I had this light vertigo, medium neck pain and a tension headache. He prescribed some meds for migraine and then continued to look at me like I'm not allowed to know what a tension headache is. I was sure it was not a migraine... then I took the meds and 5 hours later I still have a headache, vertigo and neck pain. I need a new doctor.