MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #97 (permalink)
Dtwizzy2k5
Welterweight

Dtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Lots of stats that don't take the variables into account. Smarmy, self deluded condescension. An intensely radiating fear that someone with a ***** might be as good as a man.

Yep it's a Roflcopter post alright.

All you have proven is that my continued belief that sexists are just as ignorant as any racist. And like racists their beliefs say a lot more about them than it does the world.

I'm done in this thread. You have fun making yourself look even more like a complete raving ****tard.
Roflcopter is right, I can't believe anybody is actually arguing that women are as athletic as men. That's like saying 2+2=5, it's just an obvious well-established scientific fact. If you think the only difference between a man and a woman is a penis then you don't know anything, there are tons of hormones and millions of years of evolution that have shaped women and men differently. I know you want to be PC and pretend you live in a fantasy world where women and men are the same thing (why do we even bother with 2 different words?), but you are ignoring reality.
Dtwizzy2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote