MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #101 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I see some folks here keep comparing apples to oranges to downplay the significance of women's mma going mainstream. While double posting to get their count up no less...

We get it, you like men more than women, it's ok guys.

For those of us that actually enjoy the ladies, we get to see more of them start emerging as strong role models for young women everywhere. That's terrific news!

Alas, some are still dissatisfied, so I'm gonna petition Dana White to hire me as the first UFC ring boy for when they fight, so you "men only in the octagon" boys will have something to look at. Happy now?
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote